Trenton Threatened Skies stands firm on the key issues related to airport expansion:
- Unlimited expansion of the airport would be environmentally dangerous.
- Air and noise pollution increases threaten public health of the community.
- Job creation and economic benefits are not supported by any factual data.
- The expansion financial plan is a rosy fantasy, inevitably a tax burden.
- The steady decline of quality of life will negatively impact home values.
Protect our rights to clean air, water, and peaceful quality of life.
Halt The Trenton-Mercer Airport Expansion Project!
- A comprehensive study of the finished, operating airport’s impact on our community’s environment (Environmental Impact Statement, EIS) and Public Health (Health Impact Assessment, HIA).
- Construction be delayed until toxic contaminants have been properly evaluated and cleaned from airport property.
- Independent accounting and full disclosure of actual costs to taxpayers, including cost of borrowed debt, decreased residential property tax revenues and increased public health costs.
What can you do?
Join our grassroots community and receive regular updates from our campaign. You may cancel at any time.
© Trenton Threatened Skies